The 8CWA gas detection alarm unit can monitor up to 8 detectors for monitoring toxic and combustible gases and oxygen. Via the wide-angle display, a clear overview of your gas detection signals is presented. In case of an alarm the LED indicators give you a quick overview of the status of your system while the internal relays take care of executive actions to secure your safety by switching on sounders and beacons and shutting down gas supply or processes. The durable wall mount enclosure makes this alarm unit suitable for many small to mid-size applications in many industries.
De-centralized systems with multiple 8CWA controllers can be visualized by the SIMS software.
Note: The 16CWA is no longer available. We offer a wide range of alternatives.
CWA Series gas detection controllers
- Durable wall mount enclosure with IP65 protection.
- Free programmable input - output matrix. I/O assignment is programmed with easy to use In-Control™ software.
- Wide angle display for bar graph or line visualisation (readable in dark environments).
- Status alarm LED’s per channel for clear alarm indication.
- Internal 230Vac power supply for easy installation.
- SIMS-NX (RS-485) connection to SIMS visualisation for datalogging and trending.
- Input for eight 4-20mA detectors
- 4 common relay contacts and 24 free programmable relay contacts